After many requests, I have decided to sell the tutorial to my Birthday Memory Album. This is a picture & written instruction with over 30 pages and covers everything from covering chipboard, making binding and creating the pages. (purchase does NOT include the materials-you are purchasing a PDF file)
All tutorials are in PDF format and will be emailed to you as soon as possible after I have received and read the PayPal notification – this will normally be within 24 hours (or less), allowing for timezone differences. Please note that the tutorial will be sent to the email address sent with the paypal payment.
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with a minimum £25 order in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just email me to receive your tutorial. Click HERE to shop now.
2. FREE for my current Lightening Stampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. £5 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. (you don’t need a paypal account to pay)
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
Terms and Conditions of usage:
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may not use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes without seeking permission first, and then they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (CreateWithCayleigh.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website must be given (CreateWithCayleigh.com). Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (CreateWithCayleigh.com) as the source for the project on your labelling or packaging.
5. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
6. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
7. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.